SaraUrquhart

I am 19 years old and i grew up in Norfolk MA, I attended and graduated from King Philip Regional High school and am now getting my prerequisites to transfer for Nursing school. As of right now I would like to be an Intensive Care nurse, preferably working in Boston. Some of the things I like to do are fishing, hiking, swimming, and shopping. My favorite things in life are friends, family, chocolate, and fresh air. Something interesting about me is that I am a twin, we are fraternal, I look like my mom and she looks like my dad. My favorite food hands down is a chicken burrito from Chipotle. My favorite animal is a giraffe, and I have a Great Dane which is probably as close as I will ever come to owning one. My favorite sport is hockey, and my favorite team is the Boston bruins. If I could live anywhere it would be Massachusetts because it is such a united and strong city and the people here are awesome. I am thankful for everything I have in life, and I am very fortunate to live the life I live and be surrounded by the Friends and family that I have, I am truly blessed. Thank you for getting to know a little about me and I hope you enjoy the rest of my Portfolio.